Sunday, February 7, 2010

We Have A Date

The next Earth to plate experience will take place on Saturday February 27th at 6:30 PM. We're about half full right now and this event will sell out fast so please contact me ASAP for a spot.

Wow! Can y'all believe this weather? Beautiful... we are truly blessed. I just about have the propagation house filled with newly sown flat trays. Looks great. Just yesterday I noticed the first new seedlings of the year ( baby Chard ) One of the other greenhouses has been direct sown with spring greens and is just starting to germ as well. Also some of my overwintered salad greens out in the field that looked like had been killed from the December frost are actually recovering and looking like they'll make it. There's a decent amount of food in the field right now. I have just begun harvesting again after a few weeks off. It's good to be getting back into a groove. There is alot to do this time of year. Lov'n it!

Keep well,

Farmer John

No comments: