Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank You

Thank you to all of those who came out to our open house and plant sale. Despite the fickle spring weather we had quite a good turnout. The music was great and the pizza's were hot out of the oven all day. The bisquits & gravy did not suck.

The weather's been quite a bit cooler this year and I don't think folks are working in their gardens as much as they were trhis time last year. Sales were off just a bit from last year. Maybe we'll do another one soon? I don't know, It's an awful lot a work. I went to bed at 7:00 PM that night and did'nt get up til 7:00 AM the next morning! Thats a lot of sleep for me as those of you who follow my blog regularly will know.

Farmes market starts this Saturday. We will be having starts at the market. For produce we'll have greens, radishes, turnips, bok choi, onions, broccoli and brasing mix. Hopefully the weather's going to get sunny and warm one of these days. Things are just kind of sitting there right now. Come on sunnnn!

I;m not sure what we're doing here today? we still hav'nt put those strawberries in so that just may be our project d'jour.

Time to get to work.

Farmer John

No comments: